Our AI Solutions
We enable businesses growth through efficient, reliable and easy to implement AI solutions.
The AI Potential
How can you make sense of the new global reality and chart ideal paths toward a better future?
As a foundational technology, artificial intelligence has the potential to boost significantly the business advancement in every industry with its wide range of benefits. AI and data-driven decision making are reshaping the way companies do business. Data is the lifeblood of AI.
However, although many companies are collecting and storing data, very few know how to analyze it in order to tease out the hidden truths that lead to insight and change. AI is the engine that drives this innovation.
Bringing AI initiatives to life is sometimes painful. More than 85% of AI projects never reach production or create value. We recognise these challenges and apply a clear, robust and easy to implement process. In addition we make sure that there is a good balance between business and technology expertise in each project we deliver. Thus we can guarantee a fast and transparent process so that business can grow to its full potential.
Our delivery process is divided into 5 distinct steps:
- Discovery: Reviewing the current capabilities and defining future goals to make recommendations for tools, technology, and architecture;
- Business Analysis: Analyse the current business processes and produce GAP Analysis. Agree steps for developing and deploying the AI solutions;
- Proof of Concept: Test a small-scale system, proving the viability of ML models for your problem;
- Implementation: MVP - implement the solution in the business process and monitor the quality and agreed KPIs;
- Improvement: Continuous improvement of built models to raise the quality of insights and to keep up with the changing environment.
From day one, I felt not in the role of pushing but in the role of being pulled in executing the project.
You can always go faster than you think you can
The Digital Twins concept is the foundation of every IoT model as it relates to each individual hardware. Through it processes can be made digital. It is basically used for tracking condition and performance of machines from anywhere and can serve as the basis for directed automation and predictive maintenance.