Key features of the program
- The partnership grants 10 000 EUR to SMEs;
- Through the program Cosmos Thrace can offer SMEs business consulting services that will foster the optimization and automation of business processes;
- Being part of the consulting network of the program our goal is to enable the digital transformation for all businesses through Data Management, BI and Artificial Intelligence;
What is the program about?
Cosmos Thrace is happy to announce that it has started a partnership with EBRD in order to bring innovative technologies closer to SMEs under the Horizon 2020 framework.
EBRD was created in April 1991 to ‘foster the transition towards open market-oriented economies and to promote private and entrepreneurial initiative’.
Since then it has invested over €180 billion in more than 6,500 projects across three continents.
In Bulgaria EBRD has so far financed more than 270 companies with more than 4,7 billion euro.
The current partnership between Cosmos Thrace and EBRD has the ultimate goal of offering business consulting services that will foster the optimization and automation of business processes.
In order to be eligible for the grant the companies should fulfill one of the following conditions:
- Companies with the intention of producing/developing/introducing new or significantly improved 1) products, processes or services 2) production or methods of delivery, or 3) organizational or process innovation, including business models, OR
- Companies with an average growth of 20% per year (without the effect of acquisitions) in the last three years in terms of turnover or personnel, OR
- A company with less than 7 years of history and development costs of at least 5% of total operating costs in at least one of the last three years, OR
- A company with an officially received grant, loan or guarantee from one of the European innovation support programs (Horizon, FP7, Joint Technology Initiatives, Eurostars, etc.) in the last 36 months, OR
- A company awarded a development or innovation award granted by an EU institution or body in the last 24 months, OR
- A company that has registered at least one technological right (patent, design right, protection certificate, etc.) in the last 24 months, OR
- An early-stage company that has received an investment from a venture capital fund or business angel in the last 24 months, or has a similar investor in its shareholding structure, OR
- A company will use a consultant to enter a new product or geographic market where the cost of entry (investment, etc.) is higher than 50% of its average annual turnover over the last 5 years, OR
- The company has an official location in a science, technology or innovation park, or technology cluster or incubator, in all cases related to development activity.
The usual duration of each project is between 3-9 months and the grant can finance up to 70% of the overall sum of the project. The participants can benefit from a simplified and fast administrative process, flexibility during the delivery of the project and reduced amount of documentation.
Get in touch with us and let’s make your project a reality!