Key features of the program
- The partnership grants 60 000 EUR to SMEs;
- Through the program Cosmos Thrace can offer SMEs easier access to AI technology services, knowledge, tools and implementation.
- Being part of StairwAI our goal is to bring Artificial Intelligence technologies closer to SMEs and give them an opportunity to be competitive and leverage cutting-edge technologies in their daily operations.
What is the program about?
StairwAI, is a European Union-funded project which aims to facilitate the engagement of low-tech companies in the AI4EU platform (a one-stop-shop for anyone looking for Artificial Intelligence (AI) knowledge, technology, tools, services, and experts) and the implementation of AI.
The project has launched its second open call or funding opportunity for low-tech small and medium-sized companies (SMEs) that do not have immediate access or knowledge on AI techniques to improve their products, services, or value chains with the support of AI Experts and High Computing Cloud Providers.
We are looking for low-tech SMEs to test and validate AI resources to improve their products, services, or value chains focusing on one of the call-specific challenges.
Which areas does StairwAI address?
- Logistics and supply chains
- Human resources
- Management of data generated by the internet of things
- Public services
- Manufacturing Industry
- Cyber security
- Environmental issues
- Art-driven solution and art production
Get in touch with us and let’s make your project a reality