About Cosmos Thrace
We are a fast-paced company with a team of experts in AI and Big Data providing customised data-driven solutions to help companies in their digital transformation journey. A career at Cosmos Thrace promises great challenges, opportunity, culture and the environment to help you in further advancement of your career.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Senior C/C++ Developer with 5+ years of work experience. As our Senior C/C++ Developer you will be a member of our software engineering team, working on exciting new products and solving complex business problems using cutting-edge technology.
You will work directly with engineers in a dynamic, open environment, employing the latest techniques and best practices in back-end engineering, and utilising the best in class tools and frameworks building highly distributed, scalable, and enterprise-class products. The position requires robust analytical abilities, a flair for number crunching, and a creative approach to problem-solving coupled with strong interpersonal skills and the opportunity to become a team leader of a dev team.
What do we offer you?
Our team is deeply passionate about our clients, products and technologies. If you have what it takes we’d love for you to join us. We offer the chance to work for a company with a great culture, a company with a friendly and encouraging atmosphere, with the option to work fully remote, with regular team building events and the focus and drive to continue growing on a global scale.
Once you have joined there will be a specific onboarding plan designed for you in order to polish the skill that you already have and to develop in areas where you lack experience. For the platform related knowledge (Azure and AWS) you will have the chance to go through their official training and get certified.
If you are the person who enjoys learning new things and taking ownership of a variety of projects, you will have the unique opportunity to get autonomy and responsibility, but also increase in knowledge of different areas in the IT World.
- Writing efficient, reusable, testable, and scalable code
- Understanding, analysing, and implementing – Business needs, feature modification requests, conversion into software components
- Experience with embedded systems
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C++ code
- Good OOP and functional programming knowledge
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Creation of Data pipeline
- Assess and prioritise feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Expert knowledge in C/C++ with advanced skills in SQL databases. Experience using these tools to deploy models into the production environment.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in C/C++.
- Proficiency in C/C++ compliant languages such as Java and Python.
- Expertise with relational databases, including writing complex, optimised SQL queries and structuring relational data for analytics and machine learning applications.
- Proficiency with Linux/Unix and open-source tools/platforms
- Experience with GIT, SVN and other version control system
- Good working knowledge and proven experience in containerization using Docker.
- Knowledge of cloud computing, Amazon Web Services
- Great learning attitude to the newest technology and a Team player
5+ years of experience